Select Alloys & Materials Ltd (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”) respect and value your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our website, https://selectalloys.net is fully owned and operated by Select Alloys & Materials Ltd, registered in England under number 4127205. Our registered address is: 3C Denby Way, Euroway Industrial Estate, Hellaby, Rotherham, S66 8HR
Phone Number: 01709 730999
The type of personal data we collect
We may collect, use, and store different kinds of personal data, which includes:
- Contact information including email address
- Name and job title.
- Demographic information such as postcode, interests
- Information relevant to customer surveys.
How do we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by communicating with us by phone, email, post or any other means.
- We may automatically collect data about your browsing patterns.
- Voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, participate in any competitions.
How we will use the information about you
- We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service or the following reasons
- Send promotional emails about new products or services which we think you may find of interest to the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other organisation.
How and where we store your data
We will only keep your data if we have a valid legal reason to do so and will only keep it to fulfil the purposes it was collected for. We will conduct annual reviews to determine if we need to keep your data. We will delete your data either by your request or we no longer need it to maintain our obligations.
Data security is of the upmost importance to us and we take steps to protect your data by using data encryption. Our website is hosted in the UK and is monitored daily.
This version was last updated on 30th October 2023 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at email@example.com